Apply your falsies with precision and ease. The sleek professional quality of this precision false lash applicator works seamlessly with strip and individual lashes with ease. Pick ’em up, place on the lash line, and press with the curved side of the applicator to keep ’em put.
MBK Cosmetic Solutions
Lash Supplies - Lash Tweezer
- Use tweezers to carefully peel lashes from the tray.
- Clip the false eyelash and hold it gently.
- To ensure a perfect fit, hold the lash against your own eye with the inner (thin) corner of lash over the point where your lashes thicken. If the lash is longer then your eyelid, cut off the excess at the outside edge.
- Holding lash with tweezers, apply a thin layer of lash adhesive along with the lash band. Wait few seconds until adhesive becomes tacky. Do not apply adhesive directly on the eyelid.
- Place the lash band directly on the skin just above your own natural lashes. Apply gentle pressure. Hold the corners of the lash for a few more seconds to secure a fit.