This synergistic daily use toner elevates hydration levels while targeting dark spots and areas of uneven skin tone. A cocktail of tyrosinase inhibiting actives offers preventative and corrective pathways for anyone with pigment concerns. Multi-functioning, this toner instantly refreshes while refining the appearance of pores, for a smooth and even appearance.
How to use
After cleansing, apply the tonic with a cotton pad or spray to hydrate the skin and remove residue from cleanser, makeup, or hard water. A good healthy spritz of your favourite tonic will help you maintain a balanced pH of your skin, tighten and tone pores as well as give your skin the hydration it needs and to calm down the natural acidity of your skin.
Where to Apply
Face, neck, and décolleté each day and night, following thorough cleansing of the skin. While your skin is still moist, apply your favourite corrective serum and moisturizer to assure a deep penetration.
- Azelaic Acid - Offers anti-bacterial and comedolytic benefits. It is a reversible inhibitor of tyrosinase, delivering whitening benefits to the skin.
- Multifruit® BSC - a concentrated blend of five botanical extracts: bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange, and lemon. These extracts contain several naturally occurring alpha-hydroxy acids. Alpha hydroxy acids have been shown to promote smoother, younger-looking skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal.
- Mulberry Root Extract - Mulberry has been used for centuries in Chinese Medicine. Newer discoveries make it very useful in skincare, as it has been found to lighten age spots and uneven skin tone. It has been postulated to promote hair growth and have antioxidant and anti-septic properties.
- Licorice Root Extract - contains glycyrrhetic acid and flavinoids that have soothing, regenerative, and antioxidant properties. Licorice extract is thought to inhibit melanogenesis and is thus used as a skin whitening agent.
- Daisy Blossom Extract - Is one of the most sought after natural skin lighteners as it addresses the three main pathways that lead to dark spots and uneven skin tone as a result of sun damage.
- Kojic Acid - is used as a skin toner and lightener. It is a by-product in the fermentation process of malting rice. It is a depigmenting agent that targets age spots, by helping to establish an even skin tone.
Denatured Alcohol, Propanediol, Vegetable Glycerin, Daisy Blossom Extract, Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra), Multifruit® BSC, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate, Polysorbate-20, Kojic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Mulberry Root Extract (Morus Alba), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Fragrance / Parfum, Clary Sage Oil (Salvia Sclarea).