Combat dark spots, age spots, and acne-induced discoloration with our mildly foaming Illuminate Cleanse recommended for anyone with pigment concerns. This refreshing daily wash contains four powerful skin brighteners that target pigmentation and unwanted melanin production for a more radiant, youthful-looking complexion.
Hyperpigmentation Management | Age Management
How to Use
Wet hands, face, and neck; gently massage a small amount of Cleanser onto skin. Rinse well with warm water and a 100% Cotton Muslin Facecloth. A second rinse may be necessary. Use day and night for the best results. Rinse thoroughly and follow with toner and protective treatment. Use day and night for the best results.
Where to Apply
Face, Neck, and Chest
- Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate - Offers anti-bacterial and comedolytic benefits. It is a reversible inhibitor of tyrosinase, delivering whitening benefits to the skin.
- Mulberry Root Extract - Mulberry has been used for centuries in Chinese Medicine. Newer discoveries make it very useful in skincare, as it has been found to lighten age spots and uneven skin tone. It has been postulated to promote hair growth and have antioxidant and anti-septic properties.
- Licorice Root Extract - contains glycyrrhetic acid and flavinoids that have soothing, regenerative, and anti-oxidant properties. Licorice extract is thought to inhibit melanogenesis and is thus used as a skin whitening agent.
- Daisy Blossom Extract - Is one of the most sought after natural skin lighteners as it addresses the three main pathways that lead to dark spots and uneven skin tone as a result of sun damage. Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Blossom Extract influences biochemical pathways involved in melanin synthesis by inhibition of tyrosinase, transcriptional control of tyrosinase expression, reduction of the pro-melanogenic mediators' endothelin and α MSH (melanin-stimulating hormone) as well as reduction of melanosome transfer to keratinocytes.
- Kojic Acid - Is used as a skin toner and lightener. It is a by-product in the fermentation process of malting rice. It is a depigmenting agent that targets age spots by helping to establish an even skin tone.
Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Poly Suga®Glycinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coco Betaine, CAPB), Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Sodium Benzoate, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Kojic Acid, Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra), Daisy Blossom Extract, Fragrance / Parfum, Mulberry Root Extract (Morus Alba).