Freshens and tones skin, after cleansing by providing a balance of moisture that hydrates and revitalizes skin structure. Infused with antioxidants and nourishing fruit oils, this daily use tonic restores skin to an ideal pH. Skin texture soothes and smooths even the dries skin.
How to use
After cleansing, apply the tonic with a cotton pad or spray to hydrate the skin and remove residue from cleanser, makeup, or hard water. Allow 2-3 minutes for the residual tonic to absorb. Follow with your prescribed corrective serums and protective moisturizer for skin type.
Where to Apply
Face, Neck, and Chest
- Sodium PCA is a powerful humectant that holds 7 times its weight in water. It moisturizes and hydrates by binding water to skin cells.
- Tap water/hard water leaves mineral deposits on the skin making it feel tight and dry. This causes the client to believe their skin is drier than it actually is and as a result, they may over-moisturize causing the skin to become congested and saggy. Toner removes this mineral deposit, preparing the skin for the proper protective treatment.
- An excellent follow-up toner to any Cleanser to remove excess build-up and balance the pH of the skin.
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon - Potent antioxidant proanthocyanidins, anti-microbial, nourishing.
- Aspalathus Linearis - Rich source of nutrients including powerful antioxidant SOD (superoxide dismutase), helps to slow the process of aging and boosts the immune system.
- Silybum Marianum - Powerful antioxidant, inhibits photoaging, provides protection against UVB induced photodamage.
Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium PCA, Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Cranberry Fruit Oil (Vaccinum Macrocarpon), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), Green Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia Sinensis), White Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis), Rooibos Red Tea Extract (Aspalathus Linearis), Rosehip Fruit Extract (Rosa Canina), Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum), Sharomix 722, Citric Acid, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2).