A purifying treatment serum that contains exfoliating Lactic Acid, clarifying Salicylic Acid, balancing Azelaic Acid, and skin fortifying Vitamin B3. Sebum regulating Sulfur and Tomato Fruit Extracts aid in the establishment of normal skin, addressing pore congestion and eruptive outbreaks. Astringent organic denatured lemon alcohol creates an anti-septic environment that quickly neutralizes topical oil for a more balanced appearance. Pairs perfectly with a Rose Quartz Gua Stone
How to Use
Apply 1-2 pumps of serum with your fingertips over your face, décolleté or problem area, patting it on and then gently smoothing it out each day and night following thorough cleansing and spritzing of the skin. Resist the temptation to massage, let the formula absorb on its own. You may have a couple of different serums which can be layered (thinnest to thickest) or alternate formulas for day and night as you prefer or as directed.
Where to Apply
Face, neck, and décolleté - Serums are packed with concentrated nutrients, hydrators, antioxidants and active ingredients. Referred to as “precision powerhouse products” directly into the skin. Serums more closely align with your individual skin concerns rather than your skin type.
- Azelaic Acid - Inhibits tyrosinase activity to reduce pigmentation spots, anti-bacterial, anti-free radical.
- Tomato Extract (Solanum Lycopersicum) - Natural source of lycopene, carotenoid, antioxidant efficient at protecting against free radical damage. Tomato Extract helps balance the pH of the skin and regulate sebum
- Niacinamide - Amide form of Niacin, involved in cellular respiration, lipid synthesis, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, improves epidermal barrier function, inhibits skin pigmentation, smoothing of fine lines/wrinkles.
- BioSulphur – Offers three benefits to breakout-prone skin: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and sebum regulating.
- Salicylic Acid – Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), provides exfoliation preventing pore clogging and smoothing fine lines/wrinkles, stimulates new cell growth, reduces inflammation.
Alcohol Denat. (38b, Lemon), Lactic Acid, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Propanediol, Polysorbate-20, Salicylic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Niacinamide, Optiphen PLUS, Lye (Sodium Hydroxide), Ferulic Acid, Cutipure CLR™, Sulphur, Azelaic Acid, Peppermint Oil (Mentha Piperita), Fragrance, Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Menthol, Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga Odorata).
The Cosmetic Notification Form or label/advertisement Health Canada received made reference to one or more of the keywords listed below. As such, the product is making representations that are outside the scope of "cosmetic" as defined under section 2 of Canada’s Food and Drugs Act.
*As a Certified Medical Esthetician and Acne Specialist, I'm not allowed to use the following acne words, descriptions or medical terminology on a few of my acne safe products: Acne, Non-Comedogenic, Brightening, Blackheads, Lightening, Clearing dark spots, Acne and acne scarring, Addressing pore congestion and eruptive breakouts, Acne and hyperpigmentation, Fungal folliculitis, Inflamed and non-inflamed acne, Antibacterial and Antifungal. Even thou I'm not making "medical claims", I'm using the correct verbiage to describe what the product formula does for the skin so the consumer can make an educated opinion on if the product is right for them and their skin concerns.