Revitalize daily with this foamy wash that cleanses and freshens skin thoroughly, reduces surface oils, while therapeutically enhances the cleaning of problematic skin. The balance of Salicylic Acid, Licorice Root, Grape Skin, and Green Tea form an effective blend to minimize surface bacteria. The Acne Cleanse offers a deep pore cleanse yet is also effective for those who experience uneven skin tone, dark spots, and post blemish discoloration.
How to Use
Wet hands, face, and neck; gently massage a pea-size amount of Cleanser onto skin. Rinse well with warm water and a 100% Cotton Muslin Facecloth. A second rinse may be necessary. Use day and night for the best results. Rinse thoroughly and follow with your prescribed tonic, corrective serums, and protective moisturizer. Use day and night for the best results. Do not use around eyes - if any irritation or redness occurs, discontinue use.
Where to Apply
Face, neck, and décolleté every morning and night. Use your fingers to rub the cleanser in big circles on your cheeks. Use semi-circles on the sides of your nose and big circles up and out across your forehead. A thorough cleansing using your wet, cool muslin cloth as part of your cleansing routine to lift away dead skin cells and impurities that have built up throughout the day. Simply remove your cleanser with circular movements using your muslin cloth for gentle exfoliation.
This enhanced cleanse is great for both brightening skin on the dull, dry side and helps to stop blackheads from forming oilier and combination complexions. After finishing your cleanse, a good healthy spritz of your favourite tonic will help you maintain a balanced pH of your skin.
- A non-stripping, daily foaming wash that combats congestion with pore purifying AHA’s and BHA’s.
- Coconut source surfactants and balancing essential oils create the ideal environment to combat eruptive skin.
- Great for those with oily/combination skin as it gently resurfaces to allow new skin cell growth.
- Licorice root and grape skin extracts nourish and revitalize eruptive skin.
- Glycolic Acid - alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), used as an exfoliator to remove dead skin cells, smoothes skin texture, reduces signs of wrinkles.
- Salicylic Acid - beta-hydroxy acid (BHA), provides exfoliation preventing pore clogging and smoothing fine lines/wrinkles, stimulates new cell growth, reduces inflammation.
- Ascorbic Acid - Vitamin C (water-soluble), antioxidant, strengthens collagen, assists in brightening, provides anti-wrinkle effects, smoothes skin texture.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, C12-C15 Alkyl Lactate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Licorice Root Extract, Glycolic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Grape Skin Extract, Sodium PCA, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Panthenol, SymDiol® 68, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Mandarin Orange Oil, Orange Peel, Oil & Extract, Lemongrass Oil, Rosemary Oil, Citric Acid
Health Canada Disclaimer
The Cosmetic Notification Form or label/advertisement Health Canada received made reference to one or more of the keywords listed below. As such, the product is making representations that are outside the scope of "cosmetic" as defined under section 2 of Canada’s Food and Drugs Act.
*As a Certified Medical Esthetician and Acne Specialist, I'm not allowed to use the following acne words, acne descriptions, cosmetic science ingredient descriptions in my product description or use correct medical terminology on a few of my acne safe or hyperpigmentation products: Acne, Non-Comedogenic, Brightening, Blackheads, Lightening, Clearing dark spots, Acne and acne scarring, Addressing pore congestion and eruptive breakouts, Acne and hyperpigmentation, Fungal folliculitis, Inflamed and non-inflamed acne, Antibacterial and Antifungal. Even thou I'm not making fake "medical claims", I'm using the correct professional verbiage to describe what the product formula does for the skin and what skin type the product is for. This way the consumer is well informed and can make an educated decision on if the product is right for them and their skin concerns.