Fight blackheads while minimizing oil and redness with this sebum regulating treatment serum. Clarifying salicylic and glycolic acid creates the ideal pH environment to neutralize oil and bacteria normally associated with oily, acne skin. Multi-Fruit BSC™, Willowbark, White Tea, and Apple extracts address blemishes and redness, attacking the underlying cause of acne and blocked pores. Excellent for use as a spot treatment or in the evening when used as an overnight treatment.
How to Use
Apply directly to blemishes morning and evening or as needed.
Where to Apply
Should be applied to breakout-prone areas.
- A light liquid formula leaves no oily residue.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Non-irritating formula is suitable for contact lens wearers.
- It can also be used to remove long-wearing lipstick.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate - A vitamin C derivative, good stability in formulations, antioxidant, promotes collagen formation, lightens the skin.
- Glycolic Acid - Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), used as an exfoliator to remove dead skin cells, smoothes skin texture, reduces signs of wrinkles.
- White Tea (Camellia Sinensis) - Boosts the immune function of skin cells, protects against the sun damage, protects the skin from oxidative stress, and immune cells.
- Salicylic Acid - Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), provides exfoliation preventing pore clogging and smoothing fine lines/wrinkles, stimulates new cell growth, reduces inflammation.
Denatured Alcohol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Apple Extract (Pyrus Malus), ACB Fruit Mix, 1,2-Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Tropolone, Salicylic Acid, White Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis), Willow Bark Extract (Salix Nigra), Yeast Extract (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae).