Soak deep into the woodsy abyss of the boreal forest with invigorating Siberian fir.
The charred smell of freshly burned lumber lingers throughout the entire bath. Smokey vetiver, powerful eucalyptus, and green clay round out the soak, while pure epsom magnesium salt melt and cool sore muscles.
Hints of: Eucalyptus, Vetiver, Fir
Perfect for: Recovery, Detoxifying, Masculine Bath
Made in Canada
How to use:
- Step 1: Get naked.
- Step 2: Fill the tub halfway with warm water, optimal temperature 38° C.
- Step 3: Drop the bomb in.
- Step 4: Get in. You've earned it.
- Vetiver Root - Cultivated in Indonesia and used in ancient medicinal techniques, vetiver root gives a smoky scent to the water and can help calm anxiety and stress in your body.
- Eucalyptus - A staple in nordic spas, Eucalyptus's natural cooling sensation refreshes your skin and can help reduce inflammation while gently cleansing your skin.
- French Green Clay - This mineral-rich clay gets its signature green colour from algae and chlorophyll and can help draw out impurities in your skin.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Montmorillonite, Abies sibirica (Siberian Fir) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Essential Oil
Not intended for medical use. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. May contain tree nut oils. If you are pregnant or have a medical condition, consult your physician before use.