A unique pigment clarifying serum that addresses the uneven production of melanin. A dynamic blend of Bearberry, Kojic, Salicylic, Azelaic, and Fruit Acids synergistically targets areas of hyperpigmentation and acne-prone based scaring. Super antioxidant Ferulic Acid and peptide stabilized Vitamin C resist free radicals while encouraging collagen synthesis.
Hyperpigmentation Management | Clarity Management
How to Use
Apply serum in AM after cleansing and toning to help prevent UV damage and hyperpigmentation. Maybe also be applied in the PM or after long periods of sun exposure to calm skin from the effects of UV damage. It can be layered over or under other serums and under treatment creams and SPFs.
Where to Apply
Apply 2 – 3 pumps of serum to face, neck, and décolleté each day and night following thorough cleansing of the skin.
- Alpha Arbutin (Bearberry) - Promotes skin lightening, blocks epidermal melanin biosynthesis by inhibiting tyrosinase.
- Ferulic Acid - Plant phenol antioxidant, provides rigidity to plant cell walls, reduces oxidative stress, and reduces damage caused by UV radiation and damage to DNA.
- Salicylic Acid - Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), provides exfoliation preventing pore clogging and smoothing fine lines/wrinkles, stimulates new cell growth, reduces inflammation.
- Kojic Acid - Inhibits melanin production by inhibiting tyrosinase, provides gradual and continual skin lightening to relieve skin discolorations.
- Azelaic Acid - Inhibits tyrosinase activity to reduce pigmentation spots, anti-bacterial, anti-free radical.
- Glycolic Acid - Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), used as an exfoliator to remove dead skin cells, smoothes skin texture, reduces signs of wrinkles.
Alcohol Denat. (38b, Lavender), Azelaic Acid, Hydroxyethycellulose, Salicylic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Asafoetida Extract (Ferula Foetida), Kojic Acid, Bearberry (Alpha Arbutin), Niacinamide, Multifruit® BSC, Glycolic Acid, Optiphen PLUS, Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra), Lycopene.