Experience the wondrous effects of the Matrix Serum, with essential skincare ingredients mandelic and lactic acids, derived from almonds and milk. Mandelic acid gently sloughs dead skin and strengthens collagen levels, while lactic acid brightens, smooths and evens skin tone. Say goodbye to clogged pores and hello to glowing radiance. Due to its exfoliating and nutrient-rich properties, the AHA Matrix Serum effectively treats several skin irritations and irregularities, including blemishes and discolouration. Pairs perfectly with a Rose Quartz Gua Stone
Clarity Management | Hyperpigmentation Management
How to Use
Apply 1-2 pumps of serum with your fingertips over your face, décolleté, or problem area, patting it on, and then gently smoothing it out each day and night following thorough cleansing and spritzing of the skin. Resist the temptation to massage, let the formula absorb on its own. You may have a couple of different serums which can be layered (thinnest to thickest) or alternate formulas for day and night as you prefer or as directed.
Where to Apply
Face, neck, and décolleté - Serums are packed with concentrated nutrients, hydrators, antioxidants, and active ingredients. Referred to as “precision powerhouse products” directly into the skin. Serums more closely align with your individual skin concerns rather than your skin type.
- Refines skin texture and tone
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps unclog pores and remove blackheads
- Inhibits dark spots and helps uneven skin tone
- Mandelic Acid - Derived from almonds, AHA, anti-bacterial, improvement in photoaged skin, acne, abnormal pigmentation, and skin texture
- Lactic Acid - An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that hydrates and exfoliates, reducing wrinkles and pigmentation discolorations
- Niacinamide - Amide form of Niacin, involved in cellular respiration, lipid synthesis, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, improves epidermal barrier function, inhibits skin pigmentation, smoothing of fine lines/wrinkles
Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Mandelic Acid, Lactic Acid, Propanediol, Glycyrrhiza Giabra Root Extract (Licorice Root Extract), Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (German Chamomile), Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract (Green Tea Leaf Extract), Hyaluronic Acid (L), SymDiol®68T, Hydroxyethycellulose, Niacinamide.
Health Canada Disclaimer
As a Certified Medical Esthetician and Acne Specialist, I am not allowed to use several descriptions or medical terminology in my representation of my products, according to Health Canada.
These words include acne, non-comedogenic, brightening, blackheads, lightening, clearing dark spots, acne scarring, pore congestion and eruptive breakouts, hyperpigmentation, fungal folliculitis, inflamed and non-inflamed acne, and antibacterial and antifungal.