You have no items in your cart
Sulphur & Calamine Lotion
is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Formerly named Zit-Zapper
Say goodbye to unwanted eyesores with our Sulphur & Calamine Lotion. Who knew such a pretty pink colour could be so powerful at treating blemishes? This unique quick-drying formula uses clarifying sulphur and soothing calamine to neutralize overactive oil and sebum production, normally associated with breakouts. Non-irritating and suitable for all skin types, this lovely pink spot treatment will become your go-to skin treatment for quick and clear skin!
Using a cotton swab, dip into the pink solution and apply directly to the affected area(s). Allow to dry. Recommended for use in the evening. Rinse to remove in the morning. Do not reuse the swab once it has touched the skin. Do not shake the bottle prior to dispensing.
Spot treat. Apply treatment to the affected area(s).
- Treats unwanted blemishes
- Minimizes oil and redness
- BioSulphur - Offers three benefits to breakout-prone skin: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and sebum regulating.
- Calamine - is traditionally used to relieve itching and soothe minor skin irritations. It offers a counter-irritant effect following application as it evaporates producing a cooling effect.
- Zinc Oxide - Can help prevent and alleviate inflammation and scarring associated with acne. Zinc absorbs the amount of natural oil (sebum) produced in the skin. It also helps heal damaged skin around acne as it offers antiseptic benefits that help prevent infection.
Isopropyl Alcohol, Calamine, Sulphur, Salicylic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Camphor, Glycerin.
Sign up to receive news and offers and get 10% off your next purchase