Enjoy the feeling of soft, clear and balanced skin with a purifying treatment serum that is rich in vitamins, sulfurs, and tomato-fruit extract. Sulfur assists the body to metabolize food and strengthen skin, hair and nails, while tomato extract balances the pH of the skin and regulates sebum. Additional properties, including organic denatured lemon alcohol and Azelaic Acid clears clogged pores and prevents breakouts. Pairs perfectly with a Rose Quartz Gua Stone
How to Use
Apply 1-2 pumps of serum with your fingertips over your face, décolleté or problem area, patting it on and then gently smoothing it out each day and night following thorough cleansing and spritzing of the skin. Resist the temptation to massage, let the formula absorb on its own. You may have a couple of different serums which can be layered (thinnest to thickest) or alternate formulas for day and night as you prefer or as directed.
Where to Apply
Face, neck, and décolleté - Serums are packed with concentrated nutrients, hydrators, antioxidants and active ingredients. Referred to as “precision powerhouse products” directly into the skin. Serums more closely align with your individual skin concerns rather than your skin type.
- Refines skin texture and tone
- Unclogs pores and reduces the appearance of scars and blemishes
- Prevents breakouts
- Balances skin tone and overall appearance
- Azelaic Acid - Inhibits tyrosinase activity to reduce pigmentation spots, anti-bacterial, anti-free radical.
- Tomato Extract (Solanum Lycopersicum) - Natural source of lycopene, carotenoid, antioxidant efficient at protecting against free radical damage. Tomato Extract helps balance the pH of the skin and regulate sebum
- Niacinamide - Amide form of Niacin, involved in cellular respiration, lipid synthesis, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, improves epidermal barrier function, inhibits skin pigmentation, smoothing of fine lines/wrinkles.
- BioSulphur – Offers three benefits to breakout-prone skin: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and sebum regulating.
- Salicylic Acid – Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), provides exfoliation preventing pore clogging and smoothing fine lines/wrinkles, stimulates new cell growth, reduces inflammation.
Alcohol Denat. (38b, Lemon), Lactic Acid, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Propanediol, Polysorbate-20, Salicylic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Niacinamide, Optiphen PLUS, Lye (Sodium Hydroxide), Ferulic Acid, Cutipure CLR™, Sulphur, Azelaic Acid, Peppermint Oil (Mentha Piperita), Fragrance, Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Menthol, Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga Odorata).
Health Canada Disclaimer
As a Certified Medical Esthetician and Acne Specialist, I am not allowed to use several descriptions or medical terminology in my representation of my products, according to Health Canada.
These words include acne, non-comedogenic, brightening, blackheads, lightening, clearing dark spots, acne scarring, pore congestion and eruptive breakouts, hyperpigmentation, fungal folliculitis, inflamed and non-inflamed acne, and antibacterial and antifungal.