Formerly named Zit-Zapper
Say goodbye to unwanted eyesores with our Sulphur & Calamine Lotion. Who knew such a pretty pink colour could be so powerful at treating blemishes? This unique quick-drying formula uses clarifying sulphur and soothing calamine to neutralize overactive oil and sebum production, normally associated with breakouts. Non-irritating and suitable for all skin types, this lovely pink spot treatment will become your go-to skin treatment for quick and clear skin!
How to Use
Using a cotton swab, dip into the pink solution and apply directly to the affected area(s). Allow to dry. Recommended for use in the evening. Rinse to remove in the morning. Do not reuse swab once it has touched skin. Do not shake the bottle prior to dispensing.
Where to Apply
Spot treat. Apply treatment to affected area(s).
- Treats unwanted blemishes
- Minimizes oil and redness
- BioSulphur - Offers three benefits to breakout-prone skin: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and sebum regulating.
- Calamine - is traditionally used to relieve itching and soothe minor skin irritations. It offers a counter-irritant effect following application as it evaporates producing a cooling effect.
- Zinc Oxide - Can help prevent and alleviate inflammation and scarring associated with acne. Zinc absorbs the amount of natural oil (sebum) produced in the skin. It also helps heal damaged skin around acne as it offers antiseptic benefits that help prevent infection.
Isopropyl Alcohol, Calamine, Sulphur, Salicylic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Camphor, Glycerin.
Health Canada Disclaimer
As a Certified Medical Esthetician and Acne Specialist, I am not allowed to use several descriptions or medical terminology in my representation of my products, according to Health Canada.
These words include acne, non-comedogenic, brightening, blackheads, lightening, clearing dark spots, acne scarring, pore congestion and eruptive breakouts, hyperpigmentation, fungal folliculitis, inflamed and non-inflamed acne, and antibacterial and antifungal.