Enjoy a brighter, more vibrant complexion with our 100% natural, Revitalizing Cherry Peel. The primary ingredient of this facial peel, cherry fruit pulp, contains high amounts of Vitamins A and C, and is proven to protect the skin against signs of aging. The plant also produces a pigment called anthocyanin which contains anti-inflammatory properties.
Age Management - except Ultra Sensitive
How to Use
After cleansing, apply a very thin layer of the peel to the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Treatment may be applied twice weekly. Leave on for a maximum of 7 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water to remove. DO NOT follow with toner or products that contain essential oils, acids, or enzymes, as irritation will occur.
Warning: This product contains one or more alpha-hydroxy acids that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and increase the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit exposure while using this product up to a week afterwards. Use caution when combining with other exfoliating products as this may increase skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Slight stinging may occur upon application. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your Medical Esthetician.
Where to Apply
After cleansing, apply a very thin layer of peel to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes and mucous membranes.. Peel may be applied twice weekly. Leave on for a maximum of 7 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water to remove. DO NOT follow with toner or products that contain essential oils, acids, or enzymes as irritation will occur.
Warning: A patch test should be performed prior to applying this product to the entire face. If redness or sensitivity occurs discontinue use and consult your Medical Esthetician.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Leaves your skin with a more vibrant complexion
- Protects against signs of aging
- Moisturizes and soothes damaged skin from blemishes and skin discolouration
- Glycolic Acid - Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), used as an exfoliator to remove dead skin cells, smoothes skin texture, reduces signs of wrinkles.
- Lactic Acid - An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that hydrates and exfoliates, reducing wrinkles and pigmentation discolorations.
- Yeast Extract (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae) - a mixture of flavonoids, sugars, vitamins, and amino acids.
- Rice Protein (Oryza Sativa) - Peptide that stimulates the proliferation of fibroblasts, improves cell propagation, elevates cellular metabolism, improves collagen synthesis, reduces the sign of wrinkles, and increases smoothness and flexibility.
- Grape Skin (Vitis Vinifera) - Rich in polyphenol proanthocyanidins, protects the skin from free radicals and premature aging, increases intracellular vitamin C levels, inhibits the destruction of collagen.
- Cherry (Prunus Avium) - contain high levels of vitamin C and other antioxidants that fight free radicals, thus preventing signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and spots. They also contain a plant pigment called anthocyanidin which prevents wrinkles by destroying the harmful enzymes that make your skin old and wrinkled.
Vegetable Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Aspen Bark Extract (Populus Tremuloides), Lexgard Natural, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Yeast Extract (Phyto Hyaluronate), Yeast Extract (Pseudo Collagen), Algae Extract, Irish Moss Extract (Chondrus Crispus), Rice Protein (Oryza Sativa), Grape Seed Extract & Oil (Vitis Vinifera), Grape Skin (Vitis Vinifera), Wild Cherry Extract (Prunus Serotina), Cherry (Prunus Avium), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Carrot Root Extract (Daucus Carota Sativa), Plum Fruit Pulp (Prunus Domestica), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), Rosa Mosqueta Seed Oil (Organic Rosa Rubiginosa), Papain, Bromelain, Mineral Mica.
Health Canada Disclaimer
As a Certified Medical Esthetician and Acne Specialist, I am not allowed to use several descriptions or medical terminology in my representation of my products, according to Health Canada.
These words include acne, non-comedogenic, brightening, blackheads, lightening, clearing dark spots, acne scarring, pore congestion and eruptive breakouts, hyperpigmentation, fungal folliculitis, inflamed and non-inflamed acne, and antibacterial and antifungal.