This 100% natural Cherry Glycolic Peel is a 15% blend of Glycolic and Lactic Acids that helps to exfoliate dead skin cells while smoothing and brightening the skin. Cherry Fruit Pulp contains high amounts of Vitamins A and C, which help protect the skin against the signs of aging while lightening and clearing hyperpigmentation. Cherries also help moisturize and soothe damaged skin from blemishes and hyperpigmentation.
Age Management - except Ultra Sensitive
How to Use
Warning: A patch test should be performed prior to applying this product to the entire face. If redness or sensitivity occurs within 30 minutes do not use the product.
Where to Apply
After cleansing, apply a very thin layer of peel to face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Peel may be applied twice weekly. Leave on for a maximum of 7 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water to remove. DO NOT follow with toner or products that contain essential oils, acids, or enzymes as irritation will occur.
Warning – Sunburn Alert: This product contains one or more alpha-hydroxy acids that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product up to a week afterward. Use caution when combining with other exfoliating products as this may increase sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Slight stinging may occur upon application. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your Medical Esthetician.
- Glycolic Acid - Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), used as an exfoliator to remove dead skin cells, smoothes skin texture, reduces signs of wrinkles.
- Lactic Acid - An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that hydrates and exfoliates, reducing wrinkles and pigmentation discolorations.
- Yeast Extract (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae) - a mixture of flavonoids, sugars, vitamins, and amino acids.
- Rice Protein (Oryza Sativa) - Peptide that stimulates the proliferation of fibroblasts, improves cell propagation, elevates cellular metabolism, improves collagen synthesis, reduces the sign of wrinkles, and increases smoothness and flexibility.
- Grape Skin (Vitis Vinifera) - Rich in polyphenol proanthocyanidins, protects the skin from free radicals and premature aging, increases intracellular vitamin C levels, inhibits the destruction of collagen.
- Cherry (Prunus Avium) - contain high levels of vitamin C and other antioxidants that fight free radicals, thus preventing signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and spots. They also contain a plant pigment called anthocyanidin which prevents wrinkles by destroying the harmful enzymes that make your skin old and wrinkled.
Vegetable Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Aspen Bark Extract (Populus Tremuloides), Lexgard Natural, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Yeast Extract (Phyto Hyaluronate), Yeast Extract (Pseudo Collagen), Algae Extract, Irish Moss Extract (Chondrus Crispus), Rice Protein (Oryza Sativa), Grape Seed Extract & Oil (Vitis Vinifera), Grape Skin (Vitis Vinifera), Wild Cherry Extract (Prunus Serotina), Cherry (Prunus Avium), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Carrot Root Extract (Daucus Carota Sativa), Plum Fruit Pulp (Prunus Domestica), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), Rosa Mosqueta Seed Oil (Organic Rosa Rubiginosa), Papain, Bromelain, Mineral Mica.
Health Canada Disclaimer
The Cosmetic Notification Form or label/advertisement Health Canada received made reference to one or more of the keywords listed below. As such, the product is making representations that are outside the scope of "cosmetic" as defined under section 2 of Canada’s Food and Drugs Act.
*As a Certified Medical Esthetician and Acne Specialist, I'm not allowed to use the following acne words, acne descriptions, cosmetic science ingredient descriptions in my product description or use correct medical terminology on a few of my acne safe or hyperpigmentation products: Acne, Non-Comedogenic, Brightening, Blackheads, Lightening, Clearing dark spots, Acne and acne scarring, Addressing pore congestion and eruptive breakouts, Acne and hyperpigmentation, Fungal folliculitis, Inflamed and non-inflamed acne, Antibacterial and Antifungal. Even thou I'm not making fake "medical claims", I'm using the correct professional verbiage to describe what the product formula does for the skin and what skin type the product is for. This way the consumer is well informed and can make an educated decision on if the product is right for them and their skin concerns.