MTS Roller 0.2mm
Dermarolling, or skin needling, is a useful and successful tool in the armament of the skincare professional in the fight against aging skin. Used in combination with cosmeceutical skincare products, it can have a significant effect on the health and overall appearance of the skin with minimal downtime and discomfort. Dermarolling stimulates the wound healing process to produce new collagen and elastin and therefore, reduces fine lines and wrinkles and reverses the signs of aging and photodamaged skin.
Home Use (0.2mm)
Improves the appearance of:
- Acne Scarring
- Fine lines & Wrinkles
- Skintone & texture
- Enlarged pores
- Reduces signs of aging.
- Can be performed on all skin colours
- Suitable for all skin types – even thin skin and previously lasered
- Minimal risks
- No risk of burns
- No risk of discoloration to the skin
- Minimal to no downtown
- All areas of the face, neck, and body can be rolled
- Cost-effective – less than laser treatments
- FDA approved & CE approved
- It's comfortable and easy to do
- High-quality roller--needles won't fall out and will stay sharper longer
The MTS DermaRoller™ is made from surgical quality Lexan (compare with other rollers made from ABS plastic or resin). Your roller should last 6-months or longer when used 2-3x a week. Store your roller in the case and don't place on hard surfaces or drop it.