Discover the natural way to reset your hormones and live a life of health, energy, and joy!
We often make jokes about our hormones when we cry during a commercial, or we blame them when we eat a pint of ice cream in one sitting. However, our hormones play a role in every aspect of our health and well-being, and when you experience hormone imbalance, it can take a serious toll.
For example, when your brain senses danger, your body releases cortisol, the “stress hormone,” to help your body regulate itself. However, constant stress and anxiety can lead to an excess of cortisol in your body which leads to complications including:
- Adrenal fatigue
- Chronic inflammation
- Blood sugar imbalance
- Chronic fatigue
- Digestive health problems
That can all happen when just one hormone is out of balance!
Does This Sound Familiar?
While some shifts in your hormones are normal, especially around menstruation and ovulation or menopause, continued hormone imbalance is much more serious. Hormone imbalance has a long list of symptoms and complications that can be debilitating over a long period of time.
If you are struggling with:
- Digestive problems, including bloating, cramping, and irregularity;
- Fatigue that begins when you wake in the morning and worsens throughout the day;
- Joint pain, or muscle aches and weakness;
- Dry skin and unexplained rashes or even acne;
- Thinning hair and hair loss;
- Anxiety, nervousness, and irritability that seems to come from nowhere;
- Low to no sex drive;
- Heavy, painful, or irregular menstruation;
- Difficulty regulating your temperature - either you’re always cold or always hot;
- Unexplained weight gain, no matter how much you diet and exercise;
You know this isn’t normal, that there is something seriously wrong. You’ve gone to the doctor multiple times, undergone tests, been handed prescriptions - nothing seems to help, and you just want to know WHY you feel so badly. You want to know why you have no energy, your body hurts, you’re anxious and nervous all the time, and so much more.
The Surprising Cause of Hormone Imbalance...
Did you know that the foods we eat can actually affect our hormone balance? I know it sounds crazy, but it plays a HUGE role in our overall health.
Think about the foods we eat every day…
Our meat has been treated with antibiotics and hormones, the grocery store shelves are lined with processed foods filled with chemicals and preservatives, and even our grains are refined, bleached, and stripped of all nutrition.
And the SUGAR - not only are we constantly faced with sugary temptations - ice cream, donuts, candy, cakes - but there’s tons of sugar even in “healthy” foods, like yogurt and protein bars.
The lack of nutrition combined with the amount of sugar creates a three-fold problem that directly causes your hormone imbalance.
First, your body isn’t receiving the vitamins, nutrients, and enzymes necessary to fuel and energize your body. It’s like trying to drive a car with just fumes in the gas tank! That alone will make you exhausted and feeling bad.
Instead, your body is receiving chemicals, preservatives, and other “ingredients” that it can’t process, causing damage to your gut, where about 70% of your immune health is! When your immune system is compromised, your body releases hormones to counteract threats. This means that damaged immune health leads to near-constant release of hormones!
THEN, to top it all off, the high levels of sugar you’re eating is causing energy spikes and crashes due to the hormone insulin being released into your bloodstream.
Is it any wonder your hormones are out of balance and you feel awful?
But there IS hope to escape these symptoms you’re experiencing, and you can do it naturally, without dangerous medications or hormone therapy!
Nourish Your Way to Hormone Health
If the foods you eat are the cause of your hormone imbalances, the foods you eat can also restore your hormone health!
Instead of starving your body of the nourishment it desperately needs, you can choose the path to health, energy, and vibrancy! By breaking free of processed foods, sugar, and chemicals, and embracing clean foods, like lean proteins untreated with hormones, whole grains, and fresh fruits and vegetables, you can end the pain, fatigue, and debilitating symptoms for good!
The path to hormone health is clear, but it’s a difficult one to walk alone. After all, as you balance a family, career, and everything else life throws at you, adding “one more thing” can be overwhelming, especially if you’re not sure where to start! This can lead to abandoning the path and going back to old habits.
Think about it, how often do you:
- Get so busy you skip meals, then you’re so famished you reach for whatever quick snacks you can get your hands on?
- Rely on the drive-thru for meals on those nights when you have no idea what to fix for dinner?
- Turn to cookies, chips, or ice cream when you’re bored, stressed, or feeling sad?
- Research healthy eating, but get overwhelmed by conflicting information that you give up?
- Start a health plan but give up because you don’t have the support you need to stick with it?
Get the Support You Need from an Experienced Health Coach!
You’re ready to experience a life of thriving health, endless energy, and a peaceful heart and mind. You know this means making a change in your life, but you shouldn’t have to do it alone. I want to see you succeed and experience the joyful life you deserve, free of the struggle that comes from hormone imbalance.
Working with a Holistic Health Coach who specializes in hormone balance is the key to success. The right coach will provide you with the:
- Resources to help you learn how to nourish your body to restore your gut and reset your hormones
- Support you need for those days when you’re feeling frustrated
- Accountability to stick with the program and not give up
Most of all, the right coach will not only have the nutritional and health knowledge and education, the right coach will have walked the path to health on their own. See, I’ve been exactly where you are, fighting for my health as a result of unbalanced hormones. I won my battle and came out the other side with a passion for helping others find the same health I experience on a daily basis!